Highly performant and easy to use traffic system that can make any driving game more fun to play in just a few clicks. No coding is required to set it up and detailed video tutorials are available.
- High performance – 300 cars on a 2018 Android device (Test it yourself).
- No coding skills required.
- Traffic lights intersections support.
- Priority intersections support – cars decide by themselves to wait or to enter an intersection.
- Roundabout support – cars wait until the roundabout is free.
- Narrow road support – cars wait until the lane is free before changing it.
- Overtake – cars automatically overtake each other if the road has multiple lanes.
- Building avoidance – if a car hits a building, it will try to recover itself.
- Customizable car properties – acceleration, max speed, brake speed, steer angle etc.
- Variable number of wheels – from 3 to as many as you want.
- Automatically car assignments – made just by pressing a button.
- Speed routes – set speed restrictions for some lanes or areas and all cars will follow them.
- Car types – assign different types to cars and you can restrict access on some roads based on car types (ex: trucks are allowed only on the first lane and are not allowed inside the cities).
- Lights support – main lights, brake lights, blinkers, reverse lights that automatically work.
- Sound support – basic engine sound for each car based on acceleration and speed.
- Hard shadow support – useful is you need even more performance.
- Custom editor tools – a lot of editor windows to make the integration process as smooth as possible.
- Simple API for advanced functionalities.
“please buy the package to support the developer”